Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2016
Time: 10:00 a.m. ET
Location: The Andaz Wall Street Hotel, 75 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005
At this meeting, shareholders will:
- elect seven nominees named in the proxy statement to serve on the Board of Directors;
- approve, on an advisory basis, the compensation of Gran Tierra’s named executive officers, as disclosed in the proxy statement;
- ratify the appointment of Deloitte LLP as the independent registered public accounting firm for 2016;
- approve a change in the Company's state of incorporation from the State of Nevada to the State of Delaware, pursuant to a plan of conversion;
- conduct any other business properly brought before the meeting.
Shareholders of record at the close of business on April 27, 2016 will be entitled to vote at the meeting.
Please see the Notice of Meeting and Proxy Statement for further information.