Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Date: Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Time: 3:00 p.m. (Mountain Time)
Location: 3rd Floor, West Tower, Centennial Place, 250 – 5 Street SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada (Directions can be found here)
At this meeting, shareholders will:
- elect seven nominees named in the proxy statement to serve on the Board of Directors;
- ratify the appointment of Deloitte LLP as Gran Tierra’s independent registered public accounting firm for 2017;
- approve, on an advisory basis, the compensation of Gran Tierra’s named executive officers, as disclosed in the proxy statement;
- indicate, on an advisory basis, the frequency of stockholder advisory votes on the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers;
- conduct any other business properly brought before the meeting.
Shareholders of record at the close of business on March 9, 2017 will be entitled to vote at the meeting.