Gran Tierra is a publicly listed, independent international exploration and production company with onshore oil production focused in Colombia.
- Gran Tierra had W.I. production of 34,477 BOEPD in Q4 2017 and has 2020 forecasted W.I. production of ~50,000 BOEPD based on 2P forecast1
- Production is ~99% oil and >90% operated by Gran Tierra
- Achieved 283% 2P reserves replacement in 2017
Core assets located in the Middle Magdalena and Putumayo basin.
- Middle Magdalena: Acordionero field and other minor properties, current3 production of 17,197 BOEPD (W.I.) at Acordionero
- Putumayo: Q4 2017 production of 17,705 BOEPD (W.I.); dominant land position in the highly prospective, underexplored basin; 1.1mm gross acres
New management team assumed leadership of the business in 2015 and transformed the portfolio through acquisitions and organic development.
- Currently operating an internally funded development and exploration program focused on organic growth