Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2020
Time: 11:30 a.m. (Mountain Time)
Location: 3rd Floor, West Tower, Centennial Place, 250 – 5 Street SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada* (directions can be found here)
At this meeting, shareholders will:
- Elect the eight nominees named in the proxy statement to serve on the Board of Directors;
- Ratify the appointment of KPMG LLP as Gran Tierra’s independent registered public accounting firm for 2020;
- Approve, on an advisory basis, the compensation of Gran Tierra’s named executive officers, as disclosed in the proxy statement;
- Conduct any other business properly brought before the meeting.
Shareholders of record at the close of business on March 10, 2020 will be entitled to vote at the meeting.
- 2019 Annual Report
- Notice of 2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders and Proxy Statement
- Proxy – Common Shares
- Proxy – Broker
* We are actively monitoring the public health and travel safety concerns relating to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the advisories or mandates that the various levels of government and related agencies may issue. In the event it is not possible or advisable to hold our annual meeting as currently planned, we will announce any additional or alternative arrangements for the meeting, which may include a change in venue or holding the meeting solely by means of remote communication. Please monitor this website and our filings with the SEC for updated information. If you are planning to attend our meeting, please check this website the week of the meeting.