Annual Meeting of Stockholders
Date: Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m. (Mountain Time)
At this meeting, shareholders will:
- Elect the nine nominees specified in the accompanying proxy statement to serve as directors.
- Ratify the appointment of KPMG LLP as Gran Tierra’s independent registered public accounting firm for 2023.
- Approve, on an advisory basis, the compensation of Gran Tierra’s named executive officers as disclosed in the accompanying proxy statement.
- Approve an amendment to Gran Tierras Certificate of Incorporation to effect a reverse stock split of our issued common stock, par value $0.001 per share (Common Stock), at a reverse stock split ratio of 1 for 10.
- Conduct any other business properly brought before the meeting.